Saturday, April 24, 2010

How can i get multiple tabs of websites in the same window of IE along with yahoo tool bar like fire

I have seen in the yahoo toolbar an add button that creates multiple tabs in the same window of Internet Explorer. I used it for some days also. but now i have reinstalled my OS. so i did not get that feature in yahoo toolbar again. now i need that feature in yahoo toolbar. now i am using Windows 2000 professional. I am not able to run IE version 7 on windows 2000 professional OS.



so please tell me the solution for this problem. IEv7 is compatible only on Windows XP



How can i get multiple tabs of websites in the same window of IE along with yahoo tool bar like firefox?windows updates





RIGHT CLICK ANYWHERE IN TOOLBAR SECTION OF THE BROWSER AND MAKE SURE STANDARD BUTTONS IS CHECKER IN POPUP MENU. IT SHOULD BE THERE SELECT IT.



IF YOU USE FIREFOX: ITS THE SAME AS INTERNET EXPLORER, EXCEPT THE OPTION IS CALLED NAVIGATION TOOLBAR. I HOPE THIS HELP:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk