Saturday, April 24, 2010

Why won't my Windows Media Player play my IE videos?

I used to be able to click on a video in the IE and it would open in my media player with no problem and would work. But for the past week everytime I click on a video it just has the last frame, and the sound plays right through. Why is that?



Why won't my Windows Media Player play my IE videos?microsoft sql server





codecs required....



Why won't my Windows Media Player play my IE videos?windows themes internet explorer



Download the correct plugin by going to Tools%26gt;Manage addons%26gt; then look for something with WMP or windows media player and click update addon
Microsoft Windows Support about Windows Media Player 7.1 and Windows Media Player for Windows XP. Install the latest version of Windows Media Player on your computer to take advantage of this information. This page describes issues that might occur when you try to play media



http://support.microsoft.com/default.asp...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk