Saturday, April 24, 2010

I would like to use iMovie on the Mac to record a demo of my software which requires IE. Can this be

I know that Internet Explorer is not native to the Mac but a guy at Frys told me that you can easily download and install IE on an IMAC. Another person said I would need to run IE on Windows which can be run on an IMAC as well. My software program only runs in IE right now. I would like to use iMovie to record a walk through of my product in IE. My question is if this can be done since iMovie runs on Mac. I'm not sure how to go about setting this up.



I would like to use iMovie on the Mac to record a demo of my software which requires IE. Can this be done?microsoft money





Use Hypercam to capture the IE interactions on the PC and move those clips to the Mac for editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk