Sunday, November 29, 2009

Amazon A9 - can you explain how to export bookmarks to IE?

I have followed their instructions many times and every time fails. The instructions say "How to Import Your Exported Bookmarks Into Your Browser" (1) Click the Export Bookmarks link below. A new window will appear with your bookmarks. (2) Save the exported bookmarks page to a file, using these browser menu selections: [ File -%26gt; Save As.. ]



Notice that it does not say what kind of file type and there are many choices, I have tried them all.



(3) Then you follow the Import Favorites in IE, and select the file you saved.



That's all fine, it always comes up with a NOT A VALID BOOKMARK FILE error. I have tried every file format to save and The Import Wizard always gives the same error. I wrote to A9 but no answer.



Amazon A9 - can you explain how to export bookmarks to IE?windows 95





Sounds overly complicated in my opinion.



Every browser has an Import/Export function in the file menu. Export favorites/bookmarks from one, import in the other. It's pretty straightforward.



Amazon A9 - can you explain how to export bookmarks to IE?download ie internet explorerTheraa thank you for your comment but I guess you didn't understand my question as your answer is of zero value. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk