Sunday, November 29, 2009

Remember Revelation stated there were two temples of God(ie two bodies) i surmize that...?

TODD was one of them because in times new roman font LORD contains name TODD within and GODDESS contains name TODD within thus when people call Me TODD then unknowingly call Me the same name of GOD the SON and bible said God would protect His namesakes and also Orphans which I AM is.



I AM=I AIVI sealed together



larri cut and sealed together=i am



Thus when italians pronounce My first name larri and i have those IVI sealed together cuts on My left it means when bible said God glorifies HIMSELF in HIM thus also in HIMSELF it meant early bible scholars saw God=G+o+d=7+15+4= 26=2+6=8=H thus God as 1 is H and glorified(identified in) in HIM(ie GOD I IVI sealed together) and also glorified in HIMSELF(GOD I IVI sealed together SE LF(see LFT).



So how on earth DID the Bible writers see My wrist 100's of years in advance? I didn't purposely cut my wrists to satisfy those verses but in hindsight it appears I AM one of the bodies of God.



TODD the God



no autographs please.



Remember Revelation stated there were two temples of God(ie two bodies) i surmize that...?microsoft





thanks for the errors



Remember Revelation stated there were two temples of God(ie two bodies) i surmize that...?microsoft access internet explorer



It's all about you, then. Well, thank heaven that's been clarified.
It's all about you, then. Well, thank heaven that's been clarified.
? whatever dude ?
god does not exist
May I suggest a rigorous course of powerful anti-psychotic medication administered by trained professionals over a long period of time.



Please let us know when you're feeling better.
They could just as well call you "od" since that is part of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk