Sunday, November 29, 2009

How to find the addresses I visited in IE?

I use windows xp and ie.



From example, I type www.example.com in the address bar, and then all of the addresses that I visited starting with www.example.com will appear below the address bar. How can I export these addresses beginning with www.example.com? like:



www.example.com/1



www.example.com/2



www.example.com/abcd/



...



How to find the addresses I visited in IE?microsoft excel





the subaddresses dont appear below the address bar what. but if you want to check what are the addresses that you had went to and their subs, you can go to the history icon beside the favorites icon at the top of your browser.



How to find the addresses I visited in IE?microsoft updates internet explorer



export them to what? a txt file?



To view it, you can click the icon to the right of your favorites button up top. You see the favorites button with the star on it, click the button to the right of it. It's the picture of a clock with an arrow.



View your history there. I'm not really sure how you can export it but you can always create a new bipmap file, then open the history in IE, hit your PRINT SCREEN button then open your bipmap file and paste your screenshot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk