Friday, November 27, 2009

Homepage - Yahoo News "videos" freeze and don't work in Firefox or IE. Other videos w

Reloaded Macromedia, Quicktime, and Shockwave. Still Yahoo News video page load, but when selecting the news video, it says loading and then says stop all without playing either video or sound. I even tried restore PC to mid Dec. No good. Still the same. Nothing I tried works for IE or Firefox. Win media player seems OK and works with independent play but not Yahoo News videos from the home page. Any help would be appreciated Thanks.



Homepage - Yahoo News "videos" freeze and don't work in Firefox or IE. Other videos work OK. How do I fix?microsoft templates





John ... I have a similar problem when it comes to videos from foxnews.com. I got tired of trying to figure out what the problem was. Yes, I prefer to fix the problem instead of side-stepping it, but I have better things to do.



After some experimenting, I found that my problems with viewing videos disappeared when I used my Opera browser. I'm not saying Opera is better, but on my system, it's my browser of choice when it comes to viewing videos at Fox News. Maybe it will solve your Yahoo video problems, too.



I wonder whether it would work for you. You can get it from http://www.opera.com/ and like some of the other great things on the Web, it's free.



Good luck.



Homepage - Yahoo News "videos" freeze and don't work in Firefox or IE. Other videos work OK. How do I fix?windows firewall internet explorer



me and my computer only function with opera! period. problem is if i have to absolutely watch a yahoo video-it doesn't work. so now my side browser is slimbrowser - thing is great! but keeping opera nevertheless - don't have much time to watch videos anyways.
You have too low ram and no broadband. Video do not work on dial up or low DSL 256 you need about 768 to run a video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk