Sunday, November 29, 2009

Application error when I exiting I. E window. Problem with yiesrvc.dll Yahoo Inc. Yahoo IE Services.

When I exit an Internet Explorer Window I get the following message, "Internet Explorer has encountered a problem with an add-on and needs to close". File: yiesrvc.dll, Company name: Yahoo Inc., Desc: Yahoo IE services.



Problem with add-ons "ATT Yahoo Services browser extension" and "Yahoo IE services button browser helper object".



Never encountered this problem before.



Thanks in advance hydnah



Application error when I exiting I. E window. Problem with yiesrvc.dll Yahoo Inc. Yahoo IE Services.?microsoft templates





Hmm - I swear that little twerp is just cutting and posting that same response very where he goes! What a quick way to put ppl off even considering such a good browser!



Most likely one of the system files to which Messenger was attached got changed/replaced during the update to IE7. Simply re-installing Yahoo Messenger (you shouldn't need to uninstall Messenger first) should correct the problem. Corrupted files will be fixed in the process :)



Application error when I exiting I. E window. Problem with yiesrvc.dll Yahoo Inc. Yahoo IE Services.?windows firewall internet explorer



As you saw, IE is a bunch of crap



Like me, download Mozilla Firefox because it is safer (hackers, whaterver...) Faster, and more security features.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk