Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do I format my web site to wrap text correctly in both IE and Firefox? I can't get it suppo

You can visit the website at www.keplp.com if interested but it might appear correctly on your screen. Basically our webpage is not supported across all platforms and I would like for it to be. The main problem I have is text wrapping. In firefox the text wraps correctly but in IE it goes on past the table dimensions. I am speaking of the text wrap that javascript uses when you open our team page. I would like to figure out how to get the text to wrap correctly in IE. Any help is definately appreciated.



How do I format my web site to wrap text correctly in both IE and Firefox? I can't get it supported on both!microsoft.com





Looks like treeview.net is junk.



You can most easily fix this by adding to the style section of your site:



SPAN.TreeviewSpanArea1 {



word-wrap: break-word;



}



That should fix it.



How do I format my web site to wrap text correctly in both IE and Firefox? I can't get it supported on both!internet browser internet explorer



My advice is to try asking a web design forum such as http://www.webdeveloper.com/.



Also, read articles here about IE bugs:



http://www.positioniseverything.net/expl...



as it might give you your answer.



I'm using firefox 1.5 and IE6 and it looked ok to me.



Hope this helps.
Hi



Try reducing the width of %26lt;td%26gt; element from 100% to almost 80%. And also use style to justify text. It will work.



Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk