Friday, November 27, 2009

How to disable prompting for autocomplete to be activated when already disabled in IE?

I have autocomplete disabled already. But after using IE for awhile, I continually get prompted to re-enable it. Is there anyway to stop this very annoying behavior, perhaps with a registry edit, since I will never use it? I should mention this is IE 7.



How to disable prompting for autocomplete to be activated when already disabled in IE?windows xp themes





got to options under the IE and unclick the autocomplete toolbar



How to disable prompting for autocomplete to be activated when already disabled in IE?download windows media player internet explorerWhere is an option to unclick an autocomplete toolbar? I did not see that, nor have I seen such a toolbar. I would like to disable the prompt that periodically appears--it is not a toolbar. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk