Friday, November 27, 2009

Anyone having problems with the mail notifier on YToolbar for IE?

The mail notifier button on my Yahoo Toolbar for IE isn't working - but all other buttons are. It isn't showing emails that are received in my mailbox for some reason - and it was working fine earlier....so I'm not sure if the problem is on my end or a temporary glitch on Yahoo.



Anyone having problems with the mail notifier on YToolbar for IE?safari browser





This happens to me sometimes as well. I think it's a temporary glitch on the Yahoo side, as it does work very well most of the time.



Anyone having problems with the mail notifier on YToolbar for IE?ds browser internet explorer



Try clicking the yellow pencil left of the search box then click refresh toolbar reboot and it should reset

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk