Friday, November 27, 2009

Shure E2C-N Earphones or Bose? In-Ear TriPort IE Headphones?

I found 2 different headphones, Shure E2C-N and Bose TriPort IE.



Which is better? Which would you reccomend I buy? (they are both $99)



Shure E2C-N Earphones or Bose? In-Ear TriPort IE Headphones?microsoft office 2003





Who spends the most money on advertising? That money not going into product quality and design. The Shure E2C-N is by far the better product. The bose is comparable to $25 headphones.



Shure E2C-N Earphones or Bose? In-Ear TriPort IE Headphones?windows xp professional internet explorerHere's the earbud breakdown: THe e2c's are pretty uncomfortable with mediocre sound and no base. The e3c's have amazing midrange and high's but no base which is why the best deal out there is the e4c off amazon for 200 bucks. Report It


I've got the E2C's and I would highly recommend them.



I never tried the Bose, so I can't compare the two.
E2C_N

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk