Sunday, November 29, 2009

How to change sites in my computer that Automatically open by IE ?? . I want this sites open By Fire

Hello, I have sites in my computer that I like to enter. I put shortcut to them in my computer. When I click to these sites, They open by IE. How to change that let these site open by FireFox ? I try to click right click to choose ( open by...) but I see only ( open) that I can't change the program ! .. Please, help. Thanks



How to change sites in my computer that Automatically open by IE ?? . I want this sites open By FireFox !!?microsoft sql server





Open Mozilla Firefox



Go to Tools -%26gt; Options...



Click on Main tab



Under System Defaults:



Check "Always check to see if Firefox is my default browser" and click Check Now button. (If you are using Firefox 2.0, this is the procedure. The procedure may vary on older versions. But it would be similar)



I hope this helps you



Regards,



Praveen Kumar



How to change sites in my computer that Automatically open by IE ?? . I want this sites open By FireFox !!?windows themes internet explorer



You could always delete IE....



Is Firefox the main browser?
There should be a setting for default browser.



Set firefox as the default browser, it should be in the firefox settings



(and dont delete IE, your PC uses explorer for more than web browsing)
Is firefox set as your default browser? I guess you could always save websites in firefox format?
Go to Tools%26gt;Options



Under System Defaults, you'll see a button Check Now. Click that and it will prompt if you want to set firefox as the default internet browser. click yes. and it's done



Love,



Wonderous
you can always use both browsers, just right click on the IE icon , and in the adress tab type the page you want to open with or, in the same page should be an option to set it like home page
Go into my computer.



Go into tools, folder options.



Click on the tab labeled file types. Scroll down until you see HTML Document. Then click change. If firefox isn't in the initial list, go into your C drive, programs, and firefox through there.



There may be other files with the blue E that you may also need to change, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk