Sunday, November 29, 2009

Can anyone help me with Windows Vista? all programs were pre-loaded by Dell. I deleted IE. Can you h

I HATE Vista. I wanted to use Firefox as my browser..but even setting it as default didn't prevent IE from interfering. I deleted IE...but my firefox hangs...freezes...crashes regularly. I need to regain Internet Explorer. Can i get this from the disk of my operating system? I tried to find a place to download IE for vista...i am unsure where to go for this. Help?



Can anyone help me with Windows Vista? all programs were pre-loaded by Dell. I deleted IE. Can you help me?microsoft excel





http://www.microsoft.com/windows/downloa...



Download site for IE7



Can anyone help me with Windows Vista? all programs were pre-loaded by Dell. I deleted IE. Can you help me?microsoft updates internet explorer



There is nothing u can do, try going on to firefox and go to microsoft.com. First remove all ur plugin for firefox so it wont crash. Most of the time u cant delete IE so search for it on the search bar! In order to do that go to firefox than tools than add-on. Do uninstall em just disable them!
It can be restored using the cd I imagine but how and why did you even delete ie? How did it interfere?
you dont need to download ie7 specifically for vista, just the one that is advertised, which xp,2000 and vista can handle. just go to the main microsoft downloads page and there should be a link for ie7.



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk