Sunday, November 29, 2009

How can I make this website look the same in both IE and Firefox?

I can't figure out how to make my site (http://www.freelancevote.com) look the same in both IE and Firefox. In firefox, the two lines under the title of each post don't go all the way to the left. For example, on this posting.



http://www.BarbManning.net



Posted by qualitydesigns 30 minutes ago - Average Rating: 5 with 1 vote(s)



If you view this in Internet Explorer you can see that there is a space to the left. View it in Firefox and you can see that it goes all the way to the left.



How can I make this website look the same in both IE and Firefox?microsoft downloads





Sometimes no matter how hard you try you can not make a website look exactly the same on different browsers. Its not your coding that is doing this but the way that the web browsers display the coding.



How can I make this website look the same in both IE and Firefox?microsoft word 2003 internet explorer



Try setting the padding and margin to 0 in div.infotext or just infotext. I see you are using p.infotext in your style sheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk