Sunday, November 29, 2009

A computer I'am working on has it's CPU spiking to 100% when IE 6.0 is used?

Anyone know how I can unistall IE 6.0 from a Windows 2000 machine? Do i have to uninstall all the hotfixes first? When ever IE is used it spikes the computer's CPU. thanks



A computer I'am working on has it's CPU spiking to 100% when IE 6.0 is used?microsoft office





Install firefox and don't look back!



A computer I'am working on has it's CPU spiking to 100% when IE 6.0 is used?opera browser internet explorer



Dude...!!



You don't have to do that Uninstall all the hotfix of IE.



It won't do any help Tho...



That's the problem of Windows ME/2000/Xp Home/Xp Prof....



They can't solved the problem until now...



Like me I myself have problems with Xp Home edition 2002 version...



You know evrytime I surf IE and when I try to change Site....... IE always ask me "that they have to closed...



"Problems occur Internet Explorer Need to closed this window"



It's annoying but i'lI have to live with it ..No choice..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk