Friday, November 27, 2009

Ever since I have downloaded the new Yahoo page and changed to IE 7 my computer has slowed to a craw

Since I have swictched to IE 7 and the new Yahoo page my DSL Bell south has slowed considerably. It takes forever to open a new page.



Ever since I have downloaded the new Yahoo page and changed to IE 7 my computer has slowed to a crawl.?internet explorer 7





your system does not meets the requirements for IE7



Ever since I have downloaded the new Yahoo page and changed to IE 7 my computer has slowed to a crawl.?microsoft word internet explorer



DUMP IT, IE 7 beta is NOT COMPATABLE with Yahoo/AT%26amp;T (formerly SBC) DSL!!!



DUMP IT



DUMP IT



DUMP IT



Simply uninstall and remove completely. Yahoo/SBC DSL uses it's own platform, you'll be fine.



I did this too and felt really stupid for loading it.



Just uninstall, you'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk