Sunday, November 29, 2009

New laptop with Internet Explorer, I downloaded Skype and now IE is not working properly, what can I

I tried FireFox and FF is slower than my IE.



New laptop with Internet Explorer, I downloaded Skype and now IE is not working properly, what can I do?microsoft





According to Skype...



"There are lots of browser plug-ins that can make Internet Explorer crash in similar situations. There is no instant repair to the solution, although removing toolbar applications and plug-ins usually helps to solve this problem."



Try removing all toolbars from AOL, Yahoo and Google and see if the problem goes away.



New laptop with Internet Explorer, I downloaded Skype and now IE is not working properly, what can I do?microsoft access internet explorer



Uninstall skype and ie then reinstall ie then skype

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk